As a result of new business wins, we are looking for a Project Manager to strengthen our team. Immediate start desirable.
- Lead the firm's contribution to projects or lead packages of work, in both cases with the support of others.
- Create 3D models, produce sketches, diagrams, renders, plans, and documents, or 3D print.
- Responsible for client liaison and presentations to the public and stakeholders.
- Work upon several projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Happy to travel to sites.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in civil infrastructure, transport, aviation, railway at RIBA stages 0-7
- Project running experience: client-facing, stakeholder meetings, coordination between consultants and programme team, internal resourcing, deliverable deadlines.
- Understanding of commercial opportunities and risks within projects.
- Work within an established team on mid and large-scale international infrastructure projects.
- Strong grasp of design communication, particularly project narrative.
- Collaborate with design team to develop design solutions.
- Knowledge of Rhino (or other 3D modelling software), plus proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Permanent, full-time position in the UK.
- Salary £44,000-48,000 p.a. dependent on experience.
- Visa costs to be reimbursed by Knight Architects (if applicable).
We are an equal opportunities employer. All employment decisions at Knight Architects are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications and we welcome applications from individuals of any background regardless of age, disability, gender, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.